Cromarty has a position available in our Launceston office managing our Administration department.
Cromarty has a position available in our Launceston office managing our Administration department. The role is to manage the centralised administration team for our company which encompasses five office locations.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a minimum five years hands on experience in all aspects of Administration Management
- Be experienced with MYOB Enterprise in all areas, including Payroll, Sales and Purchasing
- Have exceptional Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) skills
- Have an outstanding track record
- Ideally be Tertiary Qualified
- Be self-motivated with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have previous management experience leading a small team.
- Have a strong desire to be part of a successful team environment
Experience in the following would be desirable:
- Microsoft Access Database management
- Knowledge of commercial contracts including standard terms and conditions, progress claims and variation management
- Previous experience with Industrial sales
- Participation in Quality, Safety and Management systems.
An attractive salary package, commensurate with experience will be offered. Cromarty has been operating for 28 years and is a privately owned company which is owned and operated by long term employees.
The company offers a friendly flexible environment in which to work. The position offers a great deal of variety and autonomy to fulfil the required outcomes.
Cromarty is a leading supplier of industrial process control to various industries, and operates offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Launceston and Devonport. The Company offers full-service solutions, encompassing design, project management, programming, assembly, installation & commissioning.
For more company information www.cromarty.com.au
Emailed applications must include resume and cover letter addressing the requirements listed above and should be forwarded to Penny Laing, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please call Penny Laing 0408 433948