Do you need electrical/instrumentation tradesman? Do you need electrical resources for your maintenance shuts? Do you need cover when your staff goes on leave?
- Do you manage a production facility and need a professional timely response to breakdowns?
- Do you have instrumentation that requires regular NATA certified calibration checks?
- Do you want tradesman who works to a certified ISO Quality System?
- When was the last time you had, that UPS tested?
- Do you need an electrical resource with an outstanding safety record? And one who has the systems and training to be able to manage workplace hazards?
- Do you need qualified personnel to install and test coaxial, Ethernet or Fibre communication networks?
- Do you have Hazardous Area electrical / instrumentation tasks and need someone to walk you through the compliance and perform the work safely?
- Do you have a challenge that is complex and requires a level of skill and capability above the norm?
- Do you want electrical/instrumentation technicians who are backed by a team of professional engineers?
The Cromarty service department has the solution to your problem.
- Over 20 Fully certified dual trade (Electrical and Instrumentation) technicians.
- We deliver only the highest standard of work and aim for maximum customer satisfaction
- Instrumentation services include Supply, Installation and commissioning. Calibrations on/offsite with all equipment NATA traceable with reporting. These services include Pressure, Temperature/Humidity, Flow, Level, Analytical, Gas Detection and other Voltage/Current/Resistance devices.
- Electrical services include a large range of different aspects including Project Design, Installation and Commissioning up to 415V. Installation or Fault finding of PLC’s, VSD’s, Eaton UPS’s (service agents), Radio Telemetry and SCADA equipment.
- Network services include all Fibre Optic, Structured cabling and Coax. Supply, Installation and Testing with reporting.
- Our team has certifications in Confined Space, Working at Height, Hazardous Area, White Card, and High risk.
- Our certifications and accreditations include:
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 OH&S Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
Our services include
- Instrumentation installation and calibration
- Fibre Optic terminations and testing
- AC and DC Drive control
- Planned downtime maintenance.
- Certified for Hazardous Area installation and assessment
- Break down support and fault finding
- UPS testing and service
Experience in many industries including
- Food and beverage
- Mining and mineral processing
- Power and energy (including renewables)
- Pulp, paper and timber processing
- Waste and waste water
- Oil and Gas
QLD 74542 VIC 18874 TAS 945493